March 7 Taste of School Gardens — Buy Tickets
You are invited to the 3rd Annual Grow Some Good: Taste of School Gardens event March 7, 2015 at the Hotel Wailea! Local chefs and school garden supporters will celebrate all the good things growing for more than 3,000 students in South, Central, and West Maui school garden programs.
Guests at this special sunset event will enjoy gourmet dishes prepared with local and school garden-grown ingredients by Mauiʻs top chefs, including:
- Spago Chefs Cameron Lewark and Sean Schoeben
- Capische? Chefs Brian Etheredge and Christopher Kulis
- DUO at Four Seasons Resort Maui Chef Craig Dryhurst
- PrivateMauiChef.com Chef Daniel Fiske
- The Outrigger Pizza Company Chef Kevin Laut
- Cow Pig Bun Chef Brian Murphy
- Fabiani’s Pizza & Bakery Chef Mike O’Dwyer
- Whole Foods Market offering an assortment of dessert pastries
Fine wines and local brews – ALL INCLUDED in your ticket price. Wine selections by Chambers & Chambers Wine Merchants, Southern Wine & Spirits, and Young’s Market Company. Beer cocktails designed by Four Seasons Resort Maui Mixologist Gabe Harvey, including Maui Brewing Company‘s Lahaina Town Brown with Espresso and Bikini Blonde Lager Shandies made with fresh lemon and cane juice.
++ Amazing Silent Auction Prizes!
Saturday, March 7, 2015
5:00 – 8:30 p.m.
555 Kaukahi Street Wailea, HI 96753